Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

New Music Artist Interview



SJ: What made you choose the name Side A?
SA: I didn't choose my name, my friend East came up with it, so since he came up with a name i just needed to come up with a name. Side A means, well my name starts with an A , you know cassettes have the side A and side B, cassettes were really popular in the 80's and i'm a child of the 80's.

SJ: Who are some musical influences of yours?
SA: I really don't have any musical influences, i write according to my mood but my family influence me to keep doing my music.

SJ: Did you attend Fashion Night Out this year and how did you feel?
SA: I did attend this would be my third year going, i was alone which made it a bit awkward but overall i enjoyed myself.

SJ: What influences your style?
SA: Just like my music I would dress according to my mood or how the day goes.

SJ: What is your favorite designer?
SA: When i was younger i would wear a lot of Ralph Lauren, but these days i don't really wear designer clothing, i feel that as long as you have that confidence it doesn't matter what you wear its how you wear it.

SJ: How many mixtapes do you have out now?
SA: I have one mixtape out called "The Halo Effect"  i'm currently working on the second mixtape and i feel like my lyrics have matured so much i highly anticipate it.

SJ: If you had a celebrity you wanted to collaborate with who would it be?
SA: J. Cole, i just feel like we relate in a way it would be cool to work with him.

SJ: i want to say thank for taking the time out to do this interview with me and wish you much success.
SA: Thank you!


To check out some more music from Side A visit www.youtube.com/SideAmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment